Vice President of Sales
• Create & optimize sales processes
• Build a clear action plans to achieve business objectives
• Implement the new CRM with the marketing team.
• Manage a team of 2 sales people (4 before year-end) and move the team forward eve-ry week.
• Collaborate with marketing, finance and production teams.
• Present sales, revenues and realistic forecasts to the managing board.
• Represent the company at marketing and other public events.
• Be a dedicated team player.
• Experience in selling hardware is a must (e.g. diesel generators or automotive suppli-ers).
• Very result oriented (focused on weekly KPIs).
• Desire to act as one of the leaders of the company
• Hardworking, ambitious and energetic person with the ability to motivate a team and a start-up mindset
• Willing to travel a lot.
• Desire to work in a company involved in projects in the energy transition (good knowledge in the hydrogen market is a plus).
• Being open-minded and looking for new challenges.
• Fluent in both spoken and written English, along with excellent report-writing and administrative skills. (Another spoken language is appreciated: Spanish, French, or Russian preferred, but any others also considered)
• Willing to relocate to Tallinn, Estonia.
For more information regarding this position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org