• Finding and qualifying new leads.
• Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
• Liaising with clients on behalf of the company's managers.
• Updating documents and sales records.
• Working in company CRM.
• Assisting sales managers and learning from them.
• You are fluent in English, any other European languages would be a bonus.
• You have excellent communication skills.
• Organizational skills are a must.
• You are passionate about green/clean tech.
• You can work autonomously.
• Willing to relocate to Tallinn, Estonia.
For more information regarding this position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org