Material scientist / Physicist Intern (f/m/d)
• You will work closely in other teams working for selection, testing and development of composite materials.
• Ability and experience for documents together with reports.
• Test materials to assess how resistant they are to heat, corrosion or chemical attack.
• Assess materials for specific qualities (such as electrical conductivity, durability, renewability).
• Consider the costs implications of materials used and alternatives, in terms of both time and money.
• CAD and CFD skills are preferred;
• True team player;
• Driven, self-motivated structured person with “can-do” attitude;
• Fluent in English;
• Honesty in working and motivated to achieve targets.
For more information regarding this position, please contact: email@example.com