Industrial/Manufacturing Engineer Intern
• Liaise with suppliers to purchase, install and evaluate new production and assembly equipment.
• Diagnose faults, repair equipment and respond to breakdowns.
• Investigate production problems and make improvements to operations to enhance efficiency.
• Enforce quality control procedures and ensure that the production line conforms to all relevant IEC and ISO standards.
• Proficient using AutoCAD. Experience using at least one 3D CAD package like SolidWorks, Solid Edge, Inventor, etc.
• At least theoretical knowledge of manufacturing-related ISO standards and their implementation.
• At least theoretical knowledge of production line planning and operation.
• Knowledge of rapid prototyping methods, and ability to use basic workshop tools.
• Knowledge of mechanical manufacturing and assembly methods. Knowledge of electronic manufacturing and assembly methods is a plus.
• Being open-minded and looking for new challenges
• Fluent in both spoken and written English, along with excellent report-writing and administrative skills.
For more information regarding this position, please contact: email@example.com