Fuel Cell System Control Engineer
• Verification of the feasibility of fuel cell system by modeling.
• Control the sub-systems (hydrogen system, air system and cooling system, mechanical design, electrical design, control etc.).
• At least 3 years of experiences in fuel cell system control development by embedded software and modeling using software like MATLAB, Simulink, Ansys Fluent, COMSOL Multiphysics, etc.
• Knowledge of fuel cell system and fuel cell stack.
• Experience of DR (Design Review) process at a global manufacturing company is highly desirable.
• Experience of fuel cell system (hardware) development and fuel cell stack development is a plus.
• Experience of patent application is a plus.
• You are fluent in English and have writing skill of clear and concise technical reports.
• You have excellent communication and presentation skills, are patient and precise.
• You are a proactive team player, also able to work independently.
• Willing to relocate to Tallinn, Estonia.
For more information regarding this position, please contact: email@example.com