Fuel Cell Stack Development Engineer
2. You will work closely with other teams working for the development of MEA, design, current collectors and modeling of the overall stack.
3. Your role will be in working of the mechanical part of stack considering the sealant system, compression, bipolar plates, and choice of suitable sealant materials.
2. At least 3 years industrial experience in the field of fuel cell stack development and designing (Experience in water-cooled stacks highly desirable);
3. Clear understanding of low-temperature PEMFC stack development including expertise in selected fields, e.g. BPP, MEA, end plate, current collector, clamping, sealing and operations;
4. CAD and CFD skills are required;
5. Experience of fuel cell system development, fuel cell stack test, or MEA development is a plus;
6. Experience of patent application is a plus;
7. True team player;
8. Driven, self-motivated structured person with “can-do” attitude;
9. Fluent in English and have writing skill of clear and concise technical reports;
10. Ability and experience for documents together with the fuel cell stack design and modeling team;
11. You have excellent communication and presentation skills, are patient and precise;
12. Honesty in working and motivated to achieve targets;
13. Willing to relocate to Tallinn, Estonia.
For more information regarding this position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org