• Analyze feedback and usage data from customers to derive necessary design changes.
• Ensure that our products are designed to meet all of the relevant standards and regulations.
• At least some knowledge of the behaviour of various engineering materials, especially polymeric materials.
• Fluent in both spoken and written English, along with excellent report-writing and administrative skills.
• Desirable: Hands-on experience with rapid prototyping and are able to use, program and repair CNCs, 3D printers and hobby-grade laser cutters.
• Willing to relocate to Tallinn, Estonia.
For more information regarding this position, please contact: email@example.com